Polycarbonate has been regarded as an industrial grade, engineering plastic. With Polycarbonate PC-Plus filament specifically made for 3D printing, you can now achieve the part strength of polycarbonate and attain industrial grade strength without investing in industrial machinery.
A step above PC-Plus, PC-MAX filament produces not only high printing quality, great mechanical strength and heat resistance, but also offers excellent impact strength and fracture toughness, making it the ideal choice for engineering applications.
- Extreme Toughness : Offers the absolute best in toughness that is simply unobtainable from other 3D printing materials of similar stiffness.
- Heat Resistance: Offers better heat resistance than almost all other 3D printing materials currently in the market. It can withstand temperatures well above 110 ºC.
- Easy Printing : Designed specifically for desktop 3D printers, not only does it offer excellent properties and print quality, but also allows easy printing.
- Post-Process Capabilities : Printed parts can be easily post-processed. Sand your print to achieve either a beautiful smooth surface or spray it with a clear coat of lacquer to obtain a glass-like transparency.
- Excellent Mechanical Strength : Parts made withPC-Plus shows much improved mechanical strength compared to ABS and PLA under almost all testing conditions.
- 8 step quality control process and rigorous in-house testing, you can rest assured that PC-Plus will produce beautiful, reliable and accurate printed parts every time.